Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Front Office Cashier (Part-Time) - Yosemite Ski and Snowboard Area
To work at the Yosemite Ski and Snowboard Area performing Front Desk and Pups Den, functioning as a ticket seller, babysitter, NASTAR attendant and activity desk person. Responsibilities
- Required to operate ticket machines and handle large cash amounts.
- Required to work with Children in the Pups Den and perform all duties related to that position (child check in and out procedures, cashiering, ski adjustments, babysitting, etc.)
- Required to have physical capacity to work in snow and assist with ski school.
- Required to work the NASTAR course in all weather conditions.
- Must be well groomed, courteous, and work well with the public.
- Perform assigned duties as necessary by management.
- Required to have 6 months previous cash handling experience.
- Required to possess a current Standard First Aid card and a current CPR card.
- Must have prior experience with adding machine, computer and phones.
- Required to stand, bend twist and walk during the entire length of shift.
- Required to obtain Babysitting certification. For more information please visit http://www.redcross.org/take-a-class/program-highlights/babysitting-caregiving
- Required to maintain a professional manner while working under pressure.
POS System, Calculator, Telephone
Qualifications: Lifting Requirements:
LIGHT - Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds Physical Requirements:
BENDING CONSTANT HEARING CONSTANT REACHING CONSTANT
LIFTING FREQUENT Starting Wage:
$10.15 Grade: I
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.