Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is seeking an enthusiastic, technically oriented, self-motivated, and focused individual to help lead the front office business domains (Sales, Customer, Product Marketing) of Schneider Electric in the initiative to improve, enrich, and maintain data quality across the organization. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the development, deployment and monitoring of processes and methods for creating and maintaining reliable commercial reference product data and customer account data across the North America region.
Key objectives include:
Qualifications: Major Areas of Knowledge: Area of Knowledge 1 2 3 4 5
- Assessing the current state of business data and processes
- Championing standardized business and data practices
- Cleansing business data in source systems to enable successful migration with minimal data defects.
- Continuously maintaining data in a business ready condition.
- Developing and implementing standardized data processes to support ongoing business activities, productivity and improve inventory health.
- Ensure proper authorization of systems access to eliminate segregation of duty conflicts
Key tactics include:
- Raising the awareness of the importance of data quality throughout the Front Office organization
- Active participation and integration with other Data Governance organizations throughout Schneider both locally and globally to provide a unified governance framework for decision making.
- Establishing and enforcing standard processes and methods for measuring and controlling data quality to support standardized business processes.
- Establishing a Continuous Improvement process for data quality.
- Effective communication of the Data Governance process across all Front Office organizations
The Specific Duties can include several of the activities shown:
- Develop and assist Business Process Leads in standardization of processes, systems and data to leverage SAP to drive improvement in customer order fulfillment.
- Identify and start preparation activities for future project deployments
- Develop, monitor and report standardized Data Quality metrics.
- Foster continued development and implementation of Data Governance.
- Provide Data assistance and leadership for Major and Minor projects (e.g. Product Moves, Mass data changes, Lean productivity projects, Schneider Production System improvements).
- Champion standardization of Data processes across North America
- Ensure coordination among between data stewards supporting other integrated operating systems (ie. Salesforce.com) for standardization, integration and corrections in the system.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Improvement processes for Data.
- Maintain and approve business roles and authorization within the Front Office organization for access to SAP, ensuring compliance with segregation of duties (SOD) requirements.
- Working with the SAP CORE team and outside resources to understand, evaluate and implement additional SAP functionality to provide business benefits where appropriate.
- Represent NAM Front Office on the Global SAP platform as appropriate.
Domain Business processes
Domain Master data
ERP Solution knowledge
Communication skills - oral
Communication skills - written
X Other Useful Areas of Knowledge: Area of Knowledge 1 2 3 4 5
X Professional Experience/Education :
- SAP and/or Salesforce.com experience.
- Data Migration or Life cycle of Master Data.
- Operational experience in sales, customer service, or product marketing
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, or Data Analytics
Major Capabilities :
- Self starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Rigorous and accurate.
- Listening, negotiating, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Open minded and open to change.
- Communication and teaching oriented.
- Focused on results & achievements.
- Ability to cooperate and work in multicultural environment.
- Strong organization skills and ability to set priorities and schedule work deadlines
- Excellent communication, writing, group facilitation and formal presentation skills
- Demonstrated Leadership behaviors - Straightforward, Challenge, Open, Passionate and Execute
- Frequent travel.
- Very high level of contribution required.
- Ability to manage conference call meetings.
- Frequent interactions with all domains, multiple plants, and other countries.
- International, multi-cultural, internal & external relationships and exposure.
- Remote management & relations.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Open space for localized content: country or region specific information and/or business unit organization description. Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.