Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
This IT Front Office Director is a senior leadership role with responsibility for influencing and sustaining innovative technology solutions and services that generate significant value for The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages Order to Cash (OTC) and Market to Order (MTO) business processes through competitive advantage and process efficiencies.
- Overall responsibility as serving as the strategic interface with Front Office business units for the purpose of business IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- This leader must partner strategically with senior leaders in the Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages Customer & Commercial functions to influence direction and balance challenging trade-offs between scope, time, and budget.
- This role requires shaping vision and strategy for the leveraged use of technology in their area of expertise, and the executive communication skills to present to and influence business partners in line with the defined vision.
- Organizational capability to ensure delivery of all aspects of solution strategy; process definition and standardization; architectural compliance, package selection, and integration; business requirements clarification and sign-off; solution engineering and design; solution configuration, programming, and unit testing; integration testing and targeted quality results; production stabilization and turn-over; and governance and controls.
- This scope is for all Customer & Commercial Front-office solutions spanning Web, Mobile, and Transactional solutions.
- Serves as the business relationship linkage between the business units and IT (at executive level). Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit’s requests, projects and initiatives.
- Proactive share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Focuses on strategic initiatives and plans, proactive, anticipatory and driving in nature and provides significant value to business units.
- Facilitate the planning execution of business changes through the use of technology.
- Serves as lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives to the effective use of technology
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Computer Science / Computer Information Systems.
- Master’s Degree desirable – Computer Science / Computer Information Systems.
- 4+ years of prior Managerial experience within Information Technology.
- 8+ years of prior Senior Analyst experience within Business Analytics.
- Advance English language required.
- Basic Spanish proficiency desirable.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.