EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We help our clients transform. Together we are changing the way they interact with their Customers, Employees and Partners alike. We are modernizing their applications, creating new ones and driving business efficiency across their ever-changing platform and channel infrastructures. Everything we do centers around this simple story. The opportunity
We are currently seeking Front-end engineers with AngularJS experience. He/she will be part of a software development engineering team responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, testing, implementing, and deploying new and existing software application programs. While we focus a lot on banks, insurance companies and FinTechs, the group will have opportunities to support other sectors also including healthcare, automotive, high-tech, and media. We are looking for talented engineers, we will teach domain knowledge as needed for the right candidates. Your Key Responsibilities
We"re looking for a Front End Developer who can:
Skills and attributes for success
- Create experiences that come to life on digital devices.
- Take UX design mocks and translate them to prototypes and working products
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications
- Utilize user-centered design methodologies
- Build and test user interfaces to our clients" specifications
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale for enterprise clients
To qualify for the role you must have
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements
Ideally, you"ll also have
- Bachelor"s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- A minimum of three years" experience in technology or a similar role
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Front-End developer.
- Professional experience with at least one major framework (e.g. Bootstrap, Angular, etc). Knowledge of Angular 2 is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in developing, testing and deploying responsive web applications.
- Professional experience consuming RESTful APIs and JSON data.
- Intermediate level understanding of Web security
- Professional experience with modern collaborative development tools (e.g. Git, CI/CD pipelines)
- Comfortable working in an Agile and TDD environment
What we look for
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, ReactJS, Mobile UI/UX Development (IOS, Android, Hybrid), D3, NoSQL Databases, Websockets
- Desire to be a full-stack Engineer
We"re interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you"ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you"re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients" most complex issues, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you"ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We are united by our shared values, which inspire our people.