Johnson & Johnson is
currently recruiting for a Front-End Web Developer, Application Services Digital
& Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible
teams building web software for our commercial and R&D lines of business.
The position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson,
through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly
based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We
strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to
help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their
Thriving on a diverse company culture,
celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to:
- Software design,
architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and
- Collaborating with
the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business
requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Define unit and
integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Hands on software
development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced
within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to
get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- A Bachelor's degree is required;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in web and Internet
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with
object-oriented development is required
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience with AngularJS, Backbone or similar
- Experience with source repositories
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with debug tools (Chrome Developer
- Knowledge of web programming best practices
- Experience with Drupal development, including
- Experience with agile development methodologies
and working in an agile team
- Experience with Symfony2/Symfony3
- Proficiency in unit and
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.