Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Frontend Web Developer- IT Application Services Commercial/R&D (AS C/R&D) to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• A Bachelor's degree is required.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in web and internet technologies is required.
• Strong experience with object-oriented development is required.
• Experience with open source repositories (git) is required.
• Experience with RESTful API integration is required.
• Experience with debug tools (Chrome Developer Tools/Firebug) is required.
• Knowledge of web programming best practices is required.
• Experience with AngularJS, Backbone or similar framework is preferred.
• Experience with Drupal development, including template design is preferred.
• Experience with Symfony2/Symfony3 is preferred.
• Proficiency in unit and functional testing is preferred.
• A basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum is preferred.
• Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
• Collaboration skills and the ability to build strong win/win relationships with partners are required.
• A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability is required.