Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The FSOP Commercial Channel Lead is responsible for the strategic planning, resourcing and execution of our Foodservice On-Premise business objectives. This will includes collaboration with CCNA Channel & Franchise teams as well as Southwest Sales Teams to ensure a consistent go to market approach with our customers. Will lead Trimester planning routines centered on delivering Customer teams with best in class customer/consumer programming that is also easy to translate at the outlet level by our Frontline Organization. Foodservice On-Premise Execution plays a key role in driving revenue and profit for the company, while helping achieve our goal of becoming the Customer's most valued supplier.
* Leads the FSOP Annual Business Planning and Stewardship.
* Manage the partnership with CCNA ATL & CCNA Franchise to influence secure resources and help shape strategy resources.
* Manage and point of contact for NRS Customer channel strategy alignment.
* Lead the development of channel RED & PicOS targets.
* Manage and establish AMPS and Drive 5 targets.
* Steward the COD Tracking & Performance.
* Development of CMA and Beverage Set Strategy.
* Stewardship Pillar Platforms and Programs.
* Collaboration with Marketing & Commercial Team on annual planning and business performance.
* Partnership in both long term and short term planning, includes 360 feedbacks around plans.
* Alignment on annual business plans and budget to support individual projects and priorities.
* Strategic partnership on Price Package planning to support channel execution.
* Collaborate on Brand/Package strategies and special programs to build brand health.
* Manage partnership of community of Channel Leaders across Bottlers to unlock synergies and learnings.
* Bachelor’s Degree required.
* Master’s Degree desirable.
* 5+ years of prior Manager experience on Retail.
* 5+ years of prior Manager experience on Sales.
* Advanced English language required.
* Previous experience in multi-tier distribution / channel sales and experience managing a sales pipeline & forecasts.
* Ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues is needed.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.