FT Store Team Leader
Location: Bellingham, Washington
Posted: February 13, 2018
Reference ID: 11680BR
CHS has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Full Time Store Team Leader. You must have excellent customer service skills along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.You will:
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Serve as the lead support person to Store Manager in the daily operation of a retail store, providing guidance to other employees and assisting with general work direction and training.
- Fully understand and be able to perform the job description for the position of store clerk.
- Help ensure that safety procedures and accident handling procedures are followed.
- Greet and assist customers in a manner that models exemplary conduct to other staff.
- Help ensure that all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
- Support the store manager in assuring buildings, equipment and grounds are clean and inviting; that merchandise is properly stocked, rotated and clean.
- Complete and balance paperwork and deposits when required, neatly and accurately according to company guidelines.
- Set an example in ensuring that all employees comply with company cleanliness, grooming and uniform policies.
- Creatively address merchandise displays to attract attention and promote sales.
- Assist in enforcing all company standards, policies and guidelines, in addition to all state and local laws concerning the sale of tobacco, tobacco products, alcohol, instant lottery tickets and Powerball tickets.
- Monitor cashier, vendor and customer activity and report theft or dishonesty.
- Enforce and uphold the credit policy.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of retail sales experience
- Computer Skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Farm background or knowledge
- Knowledge of hardware
- Coop experience