00061118We Distribute Happiness
Remember, whenever you see one of our shiny red trucks rolling down the road there is a professional driver with a mission to inspire moments of optimism and happiness. At Coca-Cola Refreshments we are passionate about making sure all of our iconic Coca-Cola products get to your local store, restaurant, cafeteria or vending machines quickly and efficiently.
The Full Service Driver
is responsible for delivering happiness to our customers across a specific route On Time and In Full. You will also be replenishing vending machines at all points of availability within established accounts. Collects and is accountable for money. You will be an Ambassador for the world's most recognized brand to customers and consumers alike. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivering product
- Check accuracy and stability of the load
- Deliver products and fill vending machines
- Merchandise machines and display and rotate products according to company standards
- Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily
- Pick up company property & returns
- Maintain machine cleanliness appearance, and all appropriate Point of Sales
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Commercial Driver's License and Clean MVR
- Experience delivering packaged goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots
- Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds / 22kg
- 1-3 years of general work experience
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Local delivery experience preferred
Shift: Monday-Thursday AM 10 - 12 hours/day
Coca-Cola Refreshments requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Refreshments' guidelines to determine eligibility for the Full Service Driver position.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.