Do you love to solve business problems and bring innovative technology to life? Do you love creating exciting features for users? Become a integral part of the IBM CIO's diverse Global Sales and Incentives team. We are a fun data driven group working in a fast paced agile environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative.
- Partner with product owners and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Create and communicate specifications and technical design documents based on requirements
- Collaborate with business leaders, technical leaders and SME's to evaluate solutions and gain consensus on technical direction
- Maintain a "big picture" view of current and future product offering and architecture to ensure integration into an overall architectural vision and strategy
- Estimate, prioritize, and plan work items to be handled during sprints and iterations
- Develop enterprise applications leveraging the full spectrum of PHP/Java technologies and design patterns
- Collaborate with development and QA throughout the design and deployment processes while establishing and maintaining standards to improve quality and time to delivery
- Provide leadership and expertise in creating and amending development standards and guidelines for internal use
- Regularly update technical leaders on new methods/tools/practices that would support rapid software development in our environment
- Lead, mentor, and coach junior team members
*Must have the ability to work in the US without current or future need for IBM sponsorship.