The Digital Team within Prudential’s Retirement division is looking for talented individuals to help drive Business value. If you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and putting your creative juices to work, then this is the place for you. Our group works closely with our business partners to support and develop software. This is a unique opportunity for someone with well rounded skills and looking to participate in all aspects of programming from business analysis, design, development and implementation. Candidates should possess the ability to analyze, design, modify, develop, write, test and implement software applications, research issues and provide solutions in a fast-paced environment. The individual should have the passion for new technologies including responsive web, mobile apps, web services and API enabled architectures. We are looking for outcome oriented individuals who are customer focused, loves challenges, and can work collaboratively.
- Work with technology peers and business partners to define and build software requirements
- Develop the product utilizing mainstream and emerging technologies
- Deliver high quality code with exciting features and attention to detail
- Actively participate in solution design and platform discussions
- Research issues and provide solutions to quickly resolve them
- Test, deploy and rollout the solution to end customers
- Work closely in an agile team of skilled product owners, business partners, analysts, testers and developers experiencing a high performing team dynamics in a collaborative environment
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.