*****This position cannot work with third party vendors*****
Full Stack Developer
* 7+ years' experience working in a formal lifecycle development environment desired.
* 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server with emphasis on database code and reporting services development for Near Real Time Reporting and Analytical Systems.
* Have an eye toward customer experience.
* working in a highly government-regulated environment (FDA, FAA, DoD)
* Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
* Database design skills including normalization and data warehouse design.
* Experience with agile software development methodologies essential and creating short iterative release cycles.
* Experience using C# or .Net in conjunction with OOD methodology is required.
* Previous experience in a Microsoft environment (Visual Studio, .Net)
* Experience must be in building software products used by business operations and/or delivered to customers as web-application products or other hosted solutions.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services preferred.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.