You will have - Good for you to have -
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent Professional experience in the financial services industry
5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer Masters degree in relevant major
You will definitely possess these technical skills -
• Extensive experience with the .NET platform and .NET framework
• Client/Server fundamentals and Browser/Server interaction using IIS
• In-depth knowledge of TSQL: stored procedures, understanding of general database structure
• Broad experience in troubleshooting
• Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
We are looking for an innovative, client-focused, experienced full stack Software Developer to create and maintain cutting edge software product for investment professionals that will enable them to transform the precision and efficiency of their back office operations. Excellent candidates will be collaborative, continually improving and work well in a rapidly growing, vibrant workplace. Your role will be to collaborate with your team to drive solving complex application and software problems.
Here will be your performance objectives -
1. Create solutions for new product features and enhancements
2. Own feature areas and deliverables
3. Work effectively with management and team members to clarify needs and plan delivery of major product changes, future version and new products
4. Collaborate cross functionally to provide responsive support to escalated customer issues, plan delivery of product changes and new products.
5. Ensure adequate testing of all product releases
6. Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise
7. Participate in code reviews
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.