Additional Location(s) or Information: SLC, UT, Austin, TX
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1021307
What You'll Do
You will be part of a group of talented individuals tasked with delivering an exceptional customer experience for our audiences across many digital properties and channels. You will also have the responsibility to:
• Use a customer-centric approach to organizational website structure and digital channel execution.
• Write testable, quality, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Build databases and content management systems using product APIs, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, etc.
• Work in an agile environment and iterate quickly with customer feedback through design thinking methodology
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Collaborate with non-technical roles, web designers, product marketers, etc.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends to make recommendations around best practices and incorporate into our various projects
• Troubleshoot, identify, and optimized reported issues and have the ability to provide recommendations and solutions for digital marketing
Who You'll Work With
This position will join a small nimble team that is paving the way to ideate, incubate, and activate ideas by blending the art of design thinking with the process of agile labs. Your primary focus is to collaborate with teams to bring our customers desires and needs to life through digital properties. We're a team of creative, results driven, and customer focused digital marketers who thrive in a fun, impact driven organization.
Who You Are
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment and can adapt easily to changing requirements. You excel with minimal guidance, handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and have a can-do attitude. You're also not afraid to take risks, have a passion for new products, digital marketing, and solutions, think strategically, and know how to fail fast & rapidly iterate.
• Ability to translate work and requirements to IT teams in a manor conducive to rapid development environment.
• 2-4+ years of work experience as a full stack web developer
• BS in Computer Science or a related field
• Expertise w/ Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, etc. to support back end development
• Expertise w/ Adobe Experience Manager to build and host websites
• Agile development (Scrum, XP, or Pair Programming) experience
• Experience w/ mobile development (AngularJS)
• Experience coding in one or more of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET, Node.js
• Ability to work on several web development projects at once in a fast paced environment
• Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills to facilitate conversations with Marketing IT and other stakeholders
• Holistic approach to web application design, prioritizing web security, back end robustness, UI/UX, and other development best practices
• Passion for the customer experience and design thinking principles
• Creativity and problem solving skills
• Can operate within a large team, iterate, and drive results.
• Must have portfolio link on resume
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Web Developer, Mobile Developer, Software, Coding, Programming, Web Programming, HTML, CSS, Web Applications, Database systems, Network Diagnostics, Full Stack
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.