Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday, a growing tech company in downtown San Francisco, is looking for skilled full-stack developers to join our Media Cloud team. You'll be working with an agile development team to develop a top-notch video player and interactive video features for Workday's application suite.
Come join a passionate and curious team of developers building software used by millions of users at customers like Netflix, Patagonia, Sony, Toyota, VMware, Visa, and Yale University. We value our employees above all, and believe that a kind, collaborative, and diverse team will produce better products.
You will mainly be working in TypeScript (on the client and Node server) and HTML/SCSS. But you'll also end up touching plenty of other programming languages and web technologies - learning on the job is expected.
- You are passionate about technology and the web.
- You love designing and building high-quality software systems.
- You are a self-motivated learner, inherently inquisitive.
- You have a positive attitude and are an excellent communicator.
- You are always looking for better ways to design and develop software.
- You are a technology generalist, not a zealot. You pick the right tool for each job.
- You work well in a team. You comfortably collaborate with designers, developers, and other team members to clarify requirements, implement solutions, and ensure all requirements are met.
- You are kind, collaborative, and welcoming to new team members.
- You are fluent in HTTP, HTML, JSON and other key web standards.
- You are comfortable in a *nix terminal.
- You deliver clean code that is easy to understand and has its own automated tests.
- You carefully evaluate and communicate the merits and costs of design choices.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.