Our prominent fitness consumer products client is seeking a Full Stack Java Engineer for a long term contract opportunity in Portland, OR.
On this team, you will be creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to our client's digital consumers. You will have the opportunity to work with Java, React/Angular, REST, AWS, Microservices, Docker, Jenkins, and other cutting edge technologies.
As a Full Stack Application Engineer for Custom Web Services, you'll bring a broad experience of successfully ideating and delivering value that enables our client to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. Required Experience:
- Java 8
- REST Web Services/ APIs
- AngularJS or ReactJS
* Develop world-class technical solutions to address business needs.
* Apply best practices and knowledge of JAVA to develop complex web applications.
* Design and develop high-performance distributed services.
* Research, prototype and verify software solutions that overcome technical boundaries.
* Architect the right kinds of flexibility to fuel growth and sustainability
* Generalize and simplify technical solutions to solve multiple needs.
* Benchmark possible solutions and implement improvements to expand capacity.
* Solve complex problems, explaining difficult issues.
* Contribute to design of functional specifications.
* Work independently with minimal guidance.
* Apply SDLC process to all technology solutions.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.