Top 3 Skills:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Learns business functions to effectively participate in technical analysis, design construction, and implementation.
* Codes solutions to problems using a structured approach keeping in mind long term maintainability and quick accessibility.
* Tests coded solutions against customer acceptance criteria to ensure quality application.
* Documents consistently and accurately on all application projects. All documentation (new development and maintenance) should be complete, understandable and accessible.
* Communicates and maintains a productive working relationship with user base of product / service line as well as all appropriate parties to an assignment, both internal and external to IT.
* Reports appropriate and corrects status to project leadership, Manager, and Director.
* Attends and participates in required team meetings, including Scrum and other Agile ceremonies.
* Participates in system review sessions and product strategy sessions.
* Takes ownership of end-to-end system functionality as related to their assigned project
* Completes other duties as assigned.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.