Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
We are seeking an experienced JAVA full stack developer who will work on an enterprise servicing platform which populates data in near-real time. We are looking for a candidate who is pro-active with good leadership qualities.
The person will primarily focus on Design and Development of Data Integration User Interface, Web services for data exchange and server-side programming. The developer is expected to be experienced in JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, React JS and Redux. Right candidate must be able to work independently to design, develop & resolve issues.
• Understand the business priorities and requirements and provide solutions to meet the business need.
• Responsible for designing, developing and delivering a high quality code in iterative manner following Agile Scrum guidelines.
• Responsible for code deployment to various environments and provide support for bug fixes.
• Identify, escalate and resolve development-related issues
• Collaborate with SQA and Dev Ops team to get work done.
• Collaborate with geographically dispersed team members.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field with 3 years experience on full stack development.
• Demonstrated expertise in Java, Spring, Restful Web Services, JSON and XML APIs.
• Good knowledge of coding design patterns and Object Oriented Programming practice.
• Experience in data access frameworks such as Hibernate.
• Experience in front-end UI development using React JS with Redux.
• Working Knowledge of GIT and Jenkins.
• Experience using JUnit and mock objects.
• Experience in writing SQL queries and performance tuning techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Understanding of an iterative project cycle as described in SCRUM or Agile Programming
• Understanding of dimensional modeling i.e. Star and snow flake schema
• Understanding of UNIX scripting languages and commands
• Understanding of Web deployment Infrastructure such as app server, MQ Series, ESB, Data Caching & Load balancers.
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.