- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with at least a minimum of 4 years of recent software/web/application development experience.
- Strong development experience in a compiled object-oriented language (Java, C++, C#) with exposure in Web services and APIs.
- Scripting experience in Windows and UNIX environments (Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Knowledge and/or experience with web services technologies to include REST, SOAP, APIs, JSON
- Minimum 1 year experience in High Volume Micro-services Architecture and cloud technologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in using databases such as MySql, SQL Server, etc.
- Minimum 2 years application experience with NoSQL/Document databases (i.e. MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with building applications using AWS or Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging using Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis or similar.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and process such as Git, Jenkins, jUNit/TestNG, Nexus, Chef/Puppet etc.
- Experienced in architecting and developing complex modern applications.
- Passion for learning emerging technologies.
- Effective oral and written communications skills
Nice to have:
- CloudFormation (AWS) experience
- Experience with PaaS technologies such as Cloud Foundry and/or OpenShift
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.