Full Time and Part Time Grocery Stocker Associates
Location: Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 1942411555
Perfect position for those who want a flexible job with flexible hours!
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Full Time and Part Time Grocery Stocker in Rolling Meadows, IL. This is for a Temp to Hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
- Grocery Experience or retail needed
The position is the primary stocking resource in store and responsible for high volume product merchandising. This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating product in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor. This position interacts with personnel at the store location and may also participate in service projects of varying size and complexity. The Store Rep may be assigned to one or multiple stores.
Essential Duties & General Responsibilities:
• Merchandize store shelving, coolers and displays with product, utilizing plan-o-grams and schematics
• Transport products to and from the backroom
• Display promotional material including shelf tags, signs and banners
• Keep back room stock in a neat and orderly condition
• Participate in service projects as trained / directed by your manager
• Build store and customer relationships
• Comply with operating procedures (record time in/out/in store & work performed)
• Reliable attendance
General Skills Required:
• Possess organizational skills while managing frequent interruptions
• Embrace and support teamwork by listening to other's points of view, recognizing and appreciating different points of view
• Customer first orientation, greeting customers and answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing timely and accurate information
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
- Must have at least one year retail experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a service industry
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to read and follow directions accurately
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Grocery Stocker job in Rolling Meadows or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled