Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week with some overtime available. Position also has benefits including health care, dental, prescription and vision, as well as paid time off. The pay is $13.00 per hour. Branch locations available include cities in both North and South Orange County areas.
This position is located in multiple Orange County citiesResponsibilities:
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
WORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT USED:
- Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requires following basic safety requirements, including road rules and facility regulations
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Moderate exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises, which may vary based on location
- Equipment used daily includes a large variety of vehicles (may include 15-passenger vans and airport buses, based on location), safety belts, 2-way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer equipment, printer, fax, printer, copier and safe equipment
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.