Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a CDL Bus Driver. The Bus Driver provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the rental car process, transporting customers to and from the rental facility in a safe and timely manner. Establishes and maintains clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is Full Time with benefits and pays $15.00 an hour.
Apart from religious observations, you must be able to work full time (40 hours a week) starting between 11am and 1pm, 5 days per week
Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
This position requires a commercial drivers license (CDL) and is subject to DOT requirements including a pre-employment drug test and physical.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of bus driving experience with a CDL transporting passengers
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs to assist customers with luggage
- Must have a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Passenger and Brake Endorsement
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam & drug test to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT
- Apart from religious observations, must be available for 8 hour shifts begining between 11am and 1pm.
This position is Full Time with benefits and will have the starting pay of $15.00/hour.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.