RediClinic in joint venture with Hackensack Meridian Health is hiring an experienced Medical Assistant Float to work within our various locations. Our walk in clinics are located inside select Rite Aid stores in Central NJ, near the Jersey Shore!
- Highland Park
- Old Bridge
- Toms River
- Red Bank
- Little Egg Harbor
The Medical Assistant Float will primarily focus on the Southern Territory and will be working with our team of Family Nurse Practitioners.
We offer our full-time Medical Assistants a very competitive pay and benefits package and an opportunity to join a growing industry in retail medicine!
Medical Assistants are eligible for benefits such as medical, dental and vision, 2 weeks PTO, life insurance, $1500/year in professional development, Rite Aid discount, flexible spending account, 401k with match and much more!
Medical Assistants must have the following Experience/Requirements:
- Front office such as insurance verification, patient registration, answering phones is a plus
- Back office experience with Vitals, Phlebotomy, Instant Tests is required
- Familiarity with EMR is strongly desired
- Stable work history, professional presentation and positive attitude are a plus
If you are a Medical Assistant, APPLY TODAY as we are INTERVIEWING NOW!
email@example.com Experience / Requirements
Experience working as a medical assistant (or equivalent) and knowledge of basic medical assisting skills and techniques in a clinic environment preferred.
- Patient Registration
- Insurance Verification
- Collecting Co-pays
- Back Office duties such as Blood Draws, Vitals and Rapid Instant Test
- Recent experience with patients age 18 months and up in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, ER is highly desired.
- Ability to multi-task, excellent computer skills and EMR experience is a plus.
High School Diploma is Required
Medical Assistant Diploma Preferred
CPR/AED Certification Required
TB/Hep B titers required
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.