The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, through face-to-face interaction. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide rental back-up, service customers and deliver administrative support at our airport location.
This is a full-time position. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. You must be able to work at the Alcoa Highway location, which is located at 3262 Alcoa Highway. The starting pay is 12.00/hr.
Must be able to work Monday- Friday (8a-5p).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns and check-ins
- Assist management with daily Fleet Verification (VIF)
- Manage GPS inventory (check-in, VIF)
- Follow up with after-hours returns
- Assist operations coordinator with shop cars and vehicle maintenance
- Assist with processing switch-outs, writing damage reports etc.
- Assist counter staff with completion of rental contracts
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to work out of the Alcoa Highway.
Must be able to work Monday-Friday (8a-5p).
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.