Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, through face-to-face interaction. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide rental back-up, service customers and deliver administrative support at our airport location.Responsibilities:
Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions (i.e. research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, process customer billings)
Perform miscellaneous and job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have high school diploma and G.E.D.
- Must have 6 months of prior customer service/retail experience in a high pace environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work the following work hours/shifts:
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.