RediClinic, in association with Memorial Hermann, is always looking for top talent to join our organization in the North Houston area! We are a leader in the retail health industry and our mission is to provide easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare to patients.
With almost 80 clinics nationwide, our Texas clinics are located inside of select HEB stores in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. We provide our communities with easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare. Our Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up and provide a variety of preventive services. RediClinic supports Clinician autonomy guided by evidenced based medicine and provides additional support from clinical leadership and collaborating Physicians. In addition, RediClinic provides ongoing training and development and access to a variety of resources and tools.
RediClinic offers Full time Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants an opportunity to join a growing industry with a Competitive Compensation package! We provide you the support of Clinical Leadership including a Collaborating Physician and an opportunity for Growth!
We offer Full Time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistants Floats: Paid Malpractice, Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks of PTO, $1500 CME, Life Insurance, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Discount and much more!
New Grad Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants Welcome!
If you or someone you know would like to find out more about any available positions please apply today at www.RediClinic.com .
email@example.com Experience / Requirements
- Must have NP or PA license in state where employed and be board certified by ANCC or AANP or AAPA.
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the job
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OS
Advanced Education : Advanced Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant Required
TB and Hep B titers required
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.