Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings- a team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Full-Time Maintenance position pays $12.00/hr and offers a full benefits package. Responsibilities:
Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
Maintain safe and clean work area.
Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a basic level of experience and understanding of a PC
- Requires ownership of basic tools to perform maintenance on recent model vehicles
- Previous automotive mechanical experience preferred
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.