Job Description: RediClinic in association with Memorial Hermann, is hiring experienced Medical Assistants to work full-time at our Tuscan Lakes location in League City! We offer full-time Medical Assistants great benefits and are interviewing now!
RediClinic offers full-time Medical Assistants a schedule which promotes work/life balance, working only 3.5 out of 7 days per week, and an opportunity to join a growing industry with a Competitive Compensation package! Our Medical Assistants must be able to work up until 8pm on some weekdays and every other weekend until 5pm.
At RediClinic, our full-time Medical Assistants receive incredible benefits such as medical, dental and vision, vacation time, life insurance, flexible spending account, 401k with match and $1500 per year in professional development and much more!
Our RediClinic full-time Medical Assistant must have the following Experience/Requirements:
- Front and Back office experience needed
- Ability to perform phlebotomy, injections, immunizations
- Familiarity with EMR is strongly desired
- Stable work history, professional presentation and positive attitude are a plus.
INTERVIEWING NOW FOR FULL TIME MEDICAL ASSISTANTS!
Experience / Requirements: Experience working as a medical assistant (or equivalent) and knowledge of basic medical assisting skills and techniques in a clinic environment preferred.
- Patient Registration
- Insurance Verification
- Collecting Co-pays
- Back Office duties such as Blood Draws, Injections, and Immunizations
- Recent experience with patients age 18 months and up in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, ER is highly desired
- Ability to multi-task, excellent computer skills and EMR experience is a plus.
Education: High School Diploma is Required
Medical Assistant Diploma Preferred
CPR/AED Certification Required
TB/Hep B titers required
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.