Job Description: EXCITING OPPORTUNITY for Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants!
RediClinic, in association with Methodist Healthcare, a leader in the retail convenient care industry, has an immediate opening for a Full Time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Float working 3 to 4 days (12 hour shifts) per week M-F. You will provide coverage for the following clinics in San Antonio:
- Stone Ridge
- Alon Market
Our walk-in clinics are located inside of select HEB
stores and provide our communities with access to high quality, affordable healthcare. Our Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up. RediClinic also supports Clinician Autonomy guided by evidenced based practice with additional support from Physician's through chart review, clinical leadership, access to protocols, resource books, Epocrates, and other tools to help you.
As a RediClinic Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant you will assess the health status of ambulatory patients 18 months and older. Diagnose and treat routine medical conditions and prescribe medications when necessary. Provide patients with health education and referrals as needed and operate under evidence based practice guidelines and/or protocols set forth by RediClinic.
RediClinic provides Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants with the support of Clinical Leadership including a Collaborating Physician, an opportunity for Growth and Competitive Compensation!
We offer full-time Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants: Paid Malpractice, Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks of PTO, $1500 CME, Student Loan Repayment, Life Insurance, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Discount and much more!
Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants Welcome!
We are interviewing NOW!!
Experience / Requirements:
- Must have NP or PA license in state where employed and be board certified by ANCC or AANP or AAPA
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the work
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA
Education: Advanced Education: Advanced Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant Required
TB and Hep B titers required
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.