Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
The position starts at $13/hour and is a full time position, which requires a commitment of up to 40 hours / week. We are looking for candidates who can work Monday through Friday from 7am - 4pm.
This position will be located out of our Remarketing location in Phoenix, AZ located at 1800 Watkins Road Phoenix, AZ.Responsibilities:
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to organize and account for fluctuating inventory (lot organization/in or outbound vehicles)
- Check in and process 100+ vehicles transactions (daily)
- Assisting with moving vehicles on and off the lot
- Interaction and coordination with drivers and management.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- High volume lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind
- Maintain systems for key organization and security of inventory
- Provide all in-coming/out-going personnel with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Accurately complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Effective vendor/account engagement including, but not limited to: scheduling minor repairs, coordinating pick up and delivery, handling multiple vehicle transactions
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e additional administrative work, light janitorial, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to PDI process
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $13/hr
- Must be willing to work outdoors in inclement conditions
- Must have a working knowledge of tablet/smart phone technology
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday- 7:00am-4:00pm
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.