Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Are you looking for a career in the ever-growing Colorado travel & tourism industry? Do you want to be part of a company that is consistently ranked #1 for customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity in customer service and sales as a Return Agent with our team at National Car Rental at Denver International Airport!
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Return agents are responsible for providing superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process as well as assist all customers with the rental return process. The person in this position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. This position works with a great team and we offer a FUN culture!
This position works primarily outside in all seasons and weather elements.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) in a team-oriented work environment. Compensation is $12.00/hour and includes incentive-based pay bonuses on performance in customer service! Incentives can range between $100-$300 each month in addition to hourly pay!
Our employees also enjoy a competitive benefits program (medical, dental, and vision benefits, PTO, etc.), an employee wellness program, 401K and profit-sharing, participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
National Car Rental, Denver International Airport
24530 E 78th Ave
Denver, CO 80249
Candidates must be able to work one of the following schedules:
Option 1: Sun.-Thurs. 4am-12:30pm (Fri. & Sat. OFF)
Option 2: Sun.-Tues. 12:30pm-9pm & Fri.-Sat. 12:30pm-9pm (Wed. & Thurs. OFF)
Option 3: Sun.-Thurs. 8am-4:30pm (Fri. & Sat. OFF)
Option 4: Sun. 9:30am-6pm & Wed.-Sat. 9:30am-6pm (Mon. & Tues. OFF)Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must be available to work holidays
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.