Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Enterprise Truck Division has immediate openings for Full Time Vehicle Service Attendants (VSA) for our Oakland location. Our Truck Rental Divsion provides transportation solutions within the truck industry, renting business to business and to the retail customer as well. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium-Duty trucks.
We are looking candidates that are able to work 40 hours per week Monday-Friday and an occasional Saturday.
This is a full time 40 hour per week position
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Responsibilities:
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read, write, and speak Engish
- 6 months work experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday and an occasional Saturday
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
- This job allows for no moonlighting, meaning that if hired, employee cannot work another job or position.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.