Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Enterprise Commercial Truck Division has an immediate opening for a Full Time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA) at our Cranberry Township location.
Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium Duty trucks.
Our Full Time positions require a commitment of 40-45 hours per week, depending on the schedule. Our hours of operation include Monday through Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am to 12:00pm.
The hourly rate of pay is $11.50. Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401k and profit-sharing, employee assistance program, and employee discounts.Responsibilities:
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation or at-fault accident in the past 3 years
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI) on record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to work at the Cranberry Township branch located at 41B Dutitl Road, Cranberry Township, PA 16066
- Must be able to work 40-45 hours per week, depending on schedule
- Must be able to accept the starting wage of $11.50 per hour.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.