About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
Do you want to WOW! Customers everyday in a fun, fast-paced environment? Come be a Head Teller at TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank! As a Head Teller, you will provide legendary Customer Service while supervising the Teller and/ or Platform team
- Provides exceptional Customer service
- Demonstrated competency and accountability with Store operational standards
- Provides leadership, conflict resolution, process improvement and communication to the Teller line
- Coaches team members on identifying sales opportunities and referring Customers to appropriate Store Employees or internal Business Partners to achieve both store and individual sales revenue goals
- Manage Teller Paid Time Off (PTO) within the PTO staffing model
- Recruit, interview, train, orient, create conference notes and evaluate Tellers in accordance with HR guidelines
- Support, mentor and coach team members in their professional development
- Develop and manage team members by recruiting, training and recognizing them
- Create and foster a cohesive team and promote a positive work environment
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 Years of related experience
- Completed or enrolled in the Head Teller Achieve program preferred
- Maintain current HR and Retail Leadership education
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and maintain order on Teller line
- Demonstrated knowledge of Outlook, Lotus Notes, Word and Excel
- Primarily work in assigned Retail Store. Occasional travel required for Classroom
- Training, On-the-Job Training and Service Learning projects
- Ability to supervise/ lead Teller line
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Florida City (Primary) Delray Beach
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.