We are looking for a Fullstack .Net Developer who will be primarily responsible for maintenance, enhancement, troubleshooting and support for desktop and web-based applications. The ideal candidate must have an ability to work effectively with non-technical business users and convey technical issues/terminology in a simplistic manner.
What you will be doing:
* Supporting extensive laboratory software utilizing the Microsoft stack (.Net, C#, SQL).
* Develop and enhance web services both SOAP and REST Web services
* Integrating a variety of hardware devices to improve accuracy and functionality of the system
* Develop and design new modules to be added to our current platform.
.NET Developer Intermediate/Advanced
* 3+ Years of experience in .NET software development
* 2+ Years of experience in ASP .NET and Web Services
* Ability to work with limited guidance.
* Ability to complete a project from start to finish including planning, coding, and testing.
* Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented-Programming
* 2+ Years of Database Development in SQL Server or Progress
For immediate consideration please contact Curtis Britt at 732-634-9211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.