Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- Do you want to develop code in an environment with multiple technologies and systems integrations concerns? Do you thrive in a team atmosphere where you can have a deep impact on deliverables ranging from backend systems architecture design to front end development and everything in between? If so, then the Content Tools organization has an opening for a experienced software engineer to support these efforts and many more!
- Construct high-quality and maintainable code that fulfills the functional requirements, performs well, and is easy to use
- Scope projects, create estimates and track progress using JIRA and agile project methodologies.
- Contribute to development team best practices.
- 5+ years experience in software development, including full-stack web application programming.
- Exposure to agile development methodologies and familiarity with scrum planning tools (e.g. Jira, Rally).
- Experience with continuous build and integration process workflows (e.g. SVN, Maven, Hudson/Jenkins/Bamboo, Junit)
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.