Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Job Description Location: Preference for employees to be based in Workday's Boulder, CO office.
Workday's brand-new office in Boulder wants to hire a full-stack server, client, and integration engineer. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We believe that the best customer experiences are the combination of engineering rigor, great user experience and pixel-perfect UIs, and performant services.
You will join our team in Boulder to help drive and build the full stack for a new collaboration product from Workday. You'd be involved from an early stage of the product's development through its delivery and beyond. Qualifications:
- Background in software engineering, with a preference for experience with both server-oriented / backend development and front-end development.
- Ability to rapidly understand Java and TypeScript code.
- Proven track record of delivering production quality apps.
- Experience with server-to-server system integration (think OAuth, REST APIs, etc.).
- A desire to think about user experience and provide feedback on design and UX.
- Work closely with product management, creative and peers to design, implement and test an entire product.
- Provide leadership and technical and architectural guidance to a team.
- Develop and test deployment solutions for the application.
- Continually test, refactor and maintain code.
- Perform code reviews.
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity, job enjoyment and code quality.
- Propose and execute on mini-research/prototype projects that introduce an innovative solution to new or existing problems.
- Have fun engineering software!