Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Full-time Lot Attendant at the DFW Airport in Dallas, TX! The Lot Attendant is a role that focuses on maintaining the proper vehicle selection for both National and Alamo customers. As a Lot Attendant, you are responsible for ensuring that our operation is up to par for vehicle class, cleanliness, mileage and other factors as regulated by company guidelines. The Lot Attendant will work closely with internal staffing to properly stage vehicles on both our National and Alamo brands.
If you are organized and have a keen attention to detail, this position may be just for you! This position reports to the DFW Rental Car Center at DFW Airport. No security clearance required.
Hours: Full-Time, 40 Hours/Week
Pay: $10.00/hour + Monthly Incentive opportunities + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Work productively with shuttlers, service agents, return service specialists and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
Maintain clean, low mileage fleet mix that meets Emerald Club requirements
Complete vehicle inspections in accordance with priority guidelines
Ensure that vehicle hangtags are completed correctly
Return failed inspection units back to production for re-cleaning and service agent coaching
Document and communicate customer service issues to management
Keep Aisle area organized and clean for ease of access and appearance of the facility
Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for improved Emerald Club service delivery
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma, G.E.D, or equivalent
- Must have six (6) months of recent work experience
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding area
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must not now or in the future require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document
- Must be willing to accept rate of $10.00/hour
- Must be available to work one of the following schedules:
- Schedule 1: Thursday - Monday | 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Schedule 2: Thursday - Monday | 2:00pm - 10:00pm
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.