RediClinic, in association with Seton Healthcare Family, is hiring a full-time Medical Assistant for our Dripping Springs clinic!
RediClinic offers full-time Medical Assistants a schedule which promotes work/life balance, working only 3.5 out of 7 days per week.
Medical Assistants receive incredible benefits such as training, medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation time, life insurance, flexible spending account, 401k with match and $1500 per year continuing education and much more!
We have over 75 walk-in clinics nationwide and our clinics in Texas are inside of select HEB stores in Austin, Houston and San Antonio. APPLY TODAY!
firstname.lastname@example.org Experience / Requirements
- Front and Back office experience needed
- Ability to perform phlebotomy, injections, immunizations
- Familiarity with EMR is strongly desired
- Stable work history, professional presentation and positive attitude are a plus.
- High School Diploma is Required
- Medical Assistant Diploma Preferred
- CPR/BLS Certification Required
- TB/Hep B titers Required