Job Description: RediClinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Medical Assistant at our Blanco and Alon Market locations!
RediClinic, a leader in the retail convenient care industry offers Full Time Medical Assistants a set schedule which rotates every two weeks including every other weekend. Our Medical Assistants will also enjoy working about 38-40 hours each week, 3.5 days ourt of 7 days per week, and an opportunity to join a growing industry with a Competitive Compensations Package!
Our clinics are located in select HEB stores.
Must be able to work up until 8pm on some weekdays and every other weekend until 5pm.
Our Medical Assistants enjoy a 3.5 day work week plus Competitive Pay plus Shift Differential on weekends, benefits such as medical, dental and vision, vacation time, life insurance, flexible spending account, 401k with match and $1500 per year in professional development and much more!
Our Full Time Medical Assistants must have the following experience/requirements:
- Front and Back office experience needed.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy, injections, immunizations.
- Familiarity with EMR are strongly desired. Stable work history, professional presentation and positive attitude are a plus.
INTERVIEWING NOW FOR FULL TIME MEDICAL ASSISTANTS!
Experience / Requirements: Experience working as a medical assistant (or equivalent) and knowledge of basic medical assisting skills and techniques in a clinic environment preferred.
- Patient Registration
- Insurance Verification
- Collecting Co-pays
- Back Office duties such as Blood Draws, Injections, and Immunizations
- Recent experience with patients age 18 months and up in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, ER is highly desired
- Ability to multi-task, excellent computer skills and EMR experience is a plus.
Education: High School Diploma is Required
Medical Assistant Diploma Preferred
CPR/AED Certification Required
TB/Hep B titers required
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.