Come grow with us as a Full Time Merchandiser and play a key role in delivering superior in-store customer service! You will excite and engage our consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays with our famous, globally loved snacks products. Working as part of a dedicated team, passionate about the Kellogg's ® brand, you'll be accountable for ensuring Kellogg's snacks products are presented in the best possible displays to satisfy our customer's needs, attract consumers and drive sales. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Full Time Merchandiser, you will help the Kellogg business to continue to grow our business and build on our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves during each store visit - the platform for providing excellent customer service. This includes transferring cases of product from the backroom to the store's sales floor
- Ensuring the Kellogg's product is on display and shelves are looking their best by properly rotating product and removing all stale or damaged packages
- Represent the Kellogg team by communicating with store partners and management, following your itinerary and being flexible with schedule changes
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing your duties
- You will always be required to work safely
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. We are looking for someone who can not only learn with us, but also meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated superior customer service and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work on Holidays and weekends
- Work an average of 40-45 hours per week on a regular basis required
- Familiar with using phone application technology in order to communicate and retrieve data, enter hours and communicate with manager on Company-provided cell phone
- Ability to conduct physical work, frequently lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs
- Valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, access to reliable transportation and motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- High School Diploma/GED
- One year of merchandising experience preferred
This position provides participation in one of our Fleet Program options.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.