The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an immediate opening for a full-time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This position is located at 11375 S. Middlebelt Rd. Romulus, MI 48174
The position is full-time, working 40 hours per week. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm and Saturday 9am-12pm; this position will require you working within those hours. In addition, this is a DOT safety sensitive position. The starting pay for this position is $11.00/hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- A minimum of 6 months work experience required with experience working with box trucks considered a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $11.00 per hour (position is full-time, 40 hours per week)
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with an hour lunch and occasional Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Must be qualified to driver under D.O.T regulations and successfully complete a D.O.T medical examination
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.