Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Position Summary:
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of food and beverage service in accordance with Aramark standards. Clears and re-sets tables quickly and efficiently. Practices "aggressive hospitality" and shows professionalism with guests, co-workers, and management. Essential Functions:
- Reports to property on time and in proper uniform.
- Checks with Manager for assigned dining room station, opening side work, and closing side work duties.
- Reports to line-up for review of the day's activities, groups in house, and menus.
- Sets-up, organizes, maintains, and closes the restaurant or banquet functions ensuring that areas are stocked and cleaned.
- Moves quickly with good balance carrying up to 20 lb. on a tray.
- Converses with guests, makes suggestions, and answers questions regarding food and beverages constantly.
- Clears and re-sets tables constantly.
- Maintains cleanliness of tables at all times - clearing empty glassware, plates, etc.
- Maintains full knowledge of menu items and specials.
- Rings all food and beverage items into the Micros computer accurately at all times.
- Communicates with guest and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Participates in proper sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Maintains full knowledge of service standards.
- Follows the Aramark Business Conduct Policy.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered.
- Possess interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Ability to move quickly while balancing large and small trays of food and drinks to and from service areas.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.