Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The AML Transaction Monitoring Data Steward, from the Global FIU Transaction Monitoring team will be the senior leader responsible, in collaboration with Business, Compliance, IT, and functional organizations to support the management of governed data domains within AML Transaction Monitoring, while ensuring the highest level of data quality, integrity, privacy, availability, security and usability. Support and drive the definition of the data governance framework; data governance priorities.
Oversee and drive the creation, collection and maintenance of key data definitions; standards; quality; lineage; security; privacy; and process, organization, location and application models within the designated function.
Oversee the ingestion of newly identified data sources for the purposes of Transaction Monitoring; develop quality rules to ensure fitness for use, address source data quality issues and requests from the Business Unit for additional information as well as maintaining Policy and Procedures.
- Expert knowledge in data management around key dimensions and operationalization of the framework.
- Advanced reasoning; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
- Analytical and project planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail and data management skills.
- Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
- Relationship management and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate across multiple groups.
- Ability to work independently.
- PC skills, including Office applications, project scheduling and flowcharting software.
- Financial industry regulatory initiatives experience is preferred but not required.
- 10+ years of experience, 5+ years of data specific experience.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree.
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.