Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Does driving a product's design and requirements intrigue you?
As a Product Management Intern, you will help define the product strategy and roadmap, work with customers to understand their needs, interact with engineers to bring the product to life, and learn how to become an effective Product Manager.
Functional areas include: Payroll, Time Tracking, Student Applications, Financials, Human Capital Management. Experience in these functional areas preferred.
• Understand customer needs to define requirements. Prepare and conduct customer interviews, contextual inquiries, focus groups and design workshops.
• Define product roadmap and priorities.
• Work with engineers and designers to create products.
• Communicate across product teams to deliver functionality to customers.
• Ability to collaborate with diverse groups such as customers, developers, consultants and sales personnel.
• Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills including, but not limited to, task prioritization and effective time management.
• Excellent analytical skills demonstrating good judgment and problem-solving ability.
• A team player with the ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
• A Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or other technical major preferred.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.