Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Validate and review all daily activity while maintaining all required controls
- Calculate and process fund and account activities, e.g. supporting NAV, SEC yields, cash movements, distributions, corporate actions, bank loans, processed transactions, etc. and prepares proofs as needed
- Support the research and resolution process for exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and inquiries
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required
- Maintain appropriate records of daily and monthly activities
- Provide information needed to prepare financial statements and reports for the client, shareholder, and/or director and management reports as needed
- Maintain knowledge of current alternative procedures and processes
- Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc. for manager review
- During the course of normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Collaborate for Results- Do more than we thought possible by working together to accomplish our goals
- Effective Communication- Convey and receive messages clearly, with impact and empathy. Translate and adapt the pitch for each audience
- Quality & Risk Management- Drive high quality outputs and ensure that organizational risks are managed through embedding effective controls
- Process Workflow- Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions
- Exception Processing & Resolution- Engage in exception resolution process, proactively resolve inquiries and exceptions on a case-by case basis by working with functional teams and State Street colleagues
Job Opening ID 147363
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.