Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted: January 24, 2017
Reference ID: 425884257
Adecco Group has a current job opportunity for a Fund Accountant, 4+ month contract
Pay rate : $30/h
Main point of contact for requests relating to the administration of large corporate credits held by the Loan Trading Desk. The Loan Trading Desk provides settlements and services for secondary loan trade closings relating to Corporate Investor clients.
• Validation of loan documentation for accurate trade settlements
• Validation of loan commitments, interest payments, and fee payments
• Manage periodic rate changes, rate rollovers, advances, collateral, invoicing, repayments,
and other loan agreement inquiries
• Report Monitoring and reconciliations
• Input wire instructions while attending to dual controls
• Analysis and resolution of operational issues
• Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes or industry initiatives
• Reconciliation breaks investigation, resolution and escalation.
Prior Accounting/reconciliation experience
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and PC skills (especially Excel) are required.
Previous General Fixed Income knowledge or whole-loan trading
• Presentable, confident and client focused.
• Excellent communications skills and proficiency with numbers/calculations.
• Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
• Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time
and know when to escalate.
• Previous experience within a secondary loan trading desirable
• Knowledge of Operational Risk
The Analyst should have the ability to work under pressure while working and responding well in a cross-functional team environment. Demonstrating innovativeness, assertiveness, self-starter and flexibility, adapting well to ever changing business needs, will serve the associate well. The Analyst should be organized and have excellent time management skills. The need to prioritize and perform multiple tasks is common.
College degree/paralegal certificate preferred
Click on the "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or send your resume to email@example.com
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
State-of-the-artCareerCenter- training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.