Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Prepares and performs 1st level reviews on client financial statements, NQs, Form N-MFP, NSAR, processes and clears comments and assists with draft and support distribution to client and auditors, ensuring that all deliverables are completed accurately and within agreed upon time
- Provides on-the-job training and coaching to all staff in addition provide performance feedback to manager for input into PPR
- Responsible for risk management by ensuring staff understands all Standard Operating Procedures, Key Controls, and Client Specific Procedures/Checklists
- Estimate personnel needs, assign work, oversee short term deliverables, coordinate workflow, maintain working knowledge of overall process operating model while assisting with deployment of operational changes
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined deadlines
- Implements all standard practices, processes, tools, and technology enhancements
- Effectively uses automation (FundSuite SX, ARC Filing, MCH, Macros, etc.)and makes recommendations for current system enhancements
- Participates in the research and resolution of client issues
- Volunteers for ad-hoc projects and helps with last minute requests
- Resolve issues and prioritize actions in the absence of the direct manager
- Assists with coordination of activities between multiple departments within State Street, including our global offshoring partners
- Draft and update task lists for offshoring partners, ensures all supporting documentation is available to them and acts as primary contact to answer their questions and issues.
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 to 4 years of experience in related accounting or finance field preferred
- Demonstrates strong technology skills, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates an ability to be a leader within their team, as well as be a leader amongst your peers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management skills
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.