Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description
Fund Connectis State Street's market-leading short term liquidity trading portal offering electronic trading solutions to institutional investors. Fund Connect is a comprehensive liquidity management solution providing the cash investor real time trading, risk analytics, customized reporting, and auto settlement across a wide range of global money market products through a single interface. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our clients value every aspect of Fund Connect, from our product and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. For more information on Fund Connect visit: https://fundconnectportal.com/
Fund Connectis currently looking for a Client Solutions Manager to be responsible for delivery of technical integration between our clients and Fund Connect service offerings. Integrations involve crafting and deploying solutions for clients utilizing messaging standards (incl. FIX, SWIFT and custom XML formats) over MQ, API's, SFTP, TCP/IP and other protocols. Typically solutions include a combination of messaging, batch processing and data transformation.Key Responsibilities
- Design, configure and deploy the integration of trading and supporting interfaces between Fund Connect and clients
- Be responsible for the successful completion of integration initiatives
- Handle technical consultancy in post-sales implementations
- Project manage which includes troubleshooting and escalation both internally and with clients
- Document work, manage expectations and communicate progress on ongoing engagements
- Provide escalated level of support for existing integrations
- Advanced experience with Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (i.e. Flask, Django)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper), able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Unix & Linux skills (understanding of DevOps model)
- Understanding of security and compliance requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with Jira and other workflow tools
- Self-motivated individual that can work both independently and within a team structure
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills, able to prioritize
- Work in an ethical manner displaying both personal and corporate integrity
- Experience with target and source systems such as: Kyriba, Reval, Clearwater, G-Treasury, FIS Suite, Wall Street, PFS, Custodian Banks, Calypso, SAP, Oracle EBS, Bloomberg Suite, Aladdin is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.