Funding Coordinator - Refi
Company and Team:
As a Capital One associate you gain an empowering career opportunity and exceptional benefits, but also an invigorating experience. We’re looking for dynamic, energetic people, who are full of ideas and dare to be different. Your voice will be heard and your contributions recognized. If you’re driven by innovation, excellence, and challenge, this is the place for you! Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 largest banks, with more than 30,000 associates. Each individual contributes a unique ingredient to the company’s success. And we’re still growing! Are you our next team member? Do the right thing, and apply today!
Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy working behind the scenes in an administrative position? Speed, accuracy, and finesse can help boost your performance as a Funding Analyst. As a Funding Analyst, you will review, verify, and process loan documentation to assist Capital One customers. You will make outbound phone calls to gather and verify loan information with customers and other business partners in order to process loan funding, payments, underwriting, and change of ownership. Expect to work in a fun, fast paced environment, where monthly goals are recognized and encouraged.
- Gather and verify loan documentation, which could include making outbound phone calls to loan customers and business partners
- Process data entry for loan information
- Handle a case-load of loans to process funding and underwriting, and verification of documentation
- Identify, document, and correct identified errors with loan documentation and loan process and programs
- Ensure accuracy and highest quality assurance standards
A likely match for this position is an energetic and fun individual who has strong communication and analytical skills. Strong time management, queue management, multitasking, prioritizing, efficient typing, and attention to detail will also serve as valuable skills within this fast-paced position. Individuals who have strengths in quality assurance and process management may also be a solid match. We are seeking positive people, who think problem solving is fun!
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 1 year experience in Auto Originations System CLO
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.